Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Misc's Bloggery-do-dah

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Misc
New Penguin
New Penguin
Misc

Number of posts : 24
Coins :
Misc's Bloggery-do-dah Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Misc's Bloggery-do-dah Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-09

Misc's Bloggery-do-dah Empty
PostSubject: Misc's Bloggery-do-dah   Misc's Bloggery-do-dah Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 3:13 am

May I start by saying please ignore my somewhat lame excuse of title for a thread. (If you managed to make some sense of the previous sentence, congratulations.)
Nevertheless, life goes on.

I've been pretty busy since the Christmas holidays (We had 6 weeks of Christmas Holidays, as always, actually I think we got more like 7 or 8 =P) Moving house, packing, unpack, getting organized (or something like it) for new schools, not much time on the computer at all. Despite the fact the computer are back at the old house, and I only go there once a week or not at all.

Settled in pretty well to both the new house and school.
I missed the bus yesterday though and Mum got lost trying to find school, apparently we we're only minutes away, so I didn't end up going. (Bonus, missed drama auditions, which i was dreading =P) Just more of my somewhat hectic life, although I can't talk, there's always someone worse off though.

P.S - I doubt I'll be able to update this much. Adios for now, not forever. =P
Back to top Go down
http://puffle.forum-motion.com
CC'eh!
Growing Penguin
Growing Penguin
CC'eh!

Number of posts : 95
Location : Somewhere, over the rainbow, way up... Hey! I can see your house from here!
Coins :
Misc's Bloggery-do-dah Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Misc's Bloggery-do-dah Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-13

Misc's Bloggery-do-dah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misc's Bloggery-do-dah   Misc's Bloggery-do-dah Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 7:28 am

Seems like you had an interesting day then :P

I like getting lost and missing school.

But, alas, it doesn't happen. :P
Back to top Go down

Misc's Bloggery-do-dah
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Disscussin :: Member Blogs-
Jump to: