Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Own Music on Cp (instead of that annoying party music!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Oscar Dude
Growing Penguin
Growing Penguin

Number of posts : 50
Coins :
Your Own Music on Cp (instead of that annoying party music!) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Your Own Music on Cp (instead of that annoying party music!) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-15

Your Own Music on Cp (instead of that annoying party music!) Empty
PostSubject: Your Own Music on Cp (instead of that annoying party music!)   Your Own Music on Cp (instead of that annoying party music!) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 5:48 pm

Hey!
You Should be allowed upload a music playlist from itunes or Media player
Because the music really gives me bad headaches especialy when theres a party on.
what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
http://oscas.wordpress.com
Cruasader
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Cruasader

Number of posts : 171
Coins :
Your Own Music on Cp (instead of that annoying party music!) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Your Own Music on Cp (instead of that annoying party music!) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Your Own Music on Cp (instead of that annoying party music!)   Your Own Music on Cp (instead of that annoying party music!) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:14 pm

Do you have Windows Vista? If you do you can mute Club Penguin using volume control. (This does not mute all sound, just Club Penguin)

Follow these steps:

1: See the little speaker at the bottom right hand side of the toolbar? Right click on it.

2: It should have Club Penguin listed in the volume window.

3: Turn the slider all the way down and you've muted the game!

Last edited by Cruasader on Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://penguinscape.forumarena.com
Oscar Dude
Growing Penguin
Growing Penguin

Number of posts : 50
Coins :

Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Your Own Music on Cp (instead of that annoying party music!)   Your Own Music on Cp (instead of that annoying party music!) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 10:05 am

cool too bad i dont have vista though..
Back to top Go down
http://oscas.wordpress.com
Posh
Posh

Number of posts : 496
Coins :
Your Own Music on Cp (instead of that annoying party music!) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Your Own Music on Cp (instead of that annoying party music!) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Your Own Music on Cp (instead of that annoying party music!)   Your Own Music on Cp (instead of that annoying party music!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 1:40 am

Cruasader wrote:
Do you have Windows Vista? If you do you can mute Club Penguin using volume control. (This does not mute all sound, just Club Penguin)

Follow these steps:

1: See the little speaker at the bottom right hand side of the toolbar? Right click on it.

Hey Cruasader, Thank you for the advice. I've always wondered how to turn down CPs music so that I could listen to my own. Not that I hate CP music but it can be down right icky!
Back to top Go down
http://poshbabez.wordpress.com/
Cruasader
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Cruasader

Number of posts : 171
Coins :

Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Your Own Music on Cp (instead of that annoying party music!)   Your Own Music on Cp (instead of that annoying party music!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 4:48 pm

Posh wrote:
Cruasader wrote:

Follow these steps:

Hey Cruasader, Thank you for the advice. I've always wondered how to turn down CPs music so that I could listen to my own. Not that I hate CP music but it can be down right icky!

No problem. Its not that the music is bad (Sometimes it is), its that it gets repetitive. That's why I came up with this little trick when I played Club Penguin.
Back to top Go down
http://penguinscape.forumarena.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Own Music on Cp (instead of that annoying party music!)   Your Own Music on Cp (instead of that annoying party music!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Own Music on Cp (instead of that annoying party music!)
Page 1 of 1