Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting up in the morning

Go down 
+11
blastjamyo
GengarEatedYou
nickzzy
Mario800123
Grizzle Man
Monksal85
Biggyp
Posh
Cruasader
CC'eh!
Somu
15 posters

Do you hate to get up early in the morning?
Yes
Getting up in the morning Vote_lcap74%Getting up in the morning Vote_rcap
 74% [ 14 ]
No
Getting up in the morning Vote_lcap26%Getting up in the morning Vote_rcap
 26% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
Somu
New Penguin
New Penguin

Number of posts : 23
Coins :
Getting up in the morning Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Getting up in the morning Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-10

Getting up in the morning Empty
PostSubject: Getting up in the morning   Getting up in the morning Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 2:28 am

I hate to get up early in the morning to go to school. Do you all hate?
Back to top Go down
CC'eh!
Growing Penguin
Growing Penguin
CC'eh!

Number of posts : 95
Location : Somewhere, over the rainbow, way up... Hey! I can see your house from here!
Coins :
Getting up in the morning Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Getting up in the morning Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Getting up in the morning   Getting up in the morning Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 5:22 am

Well, as long as I get home early, I don't mind it too much.

;)
Back to top Go down
Cruasader
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Cruasader

Number of posts : 171
Coins :

Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Getting up in the morning   Getting up in the morning Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 11:33 am

Depends on whether I have to go to school or not Getting up in the morning 955530
Back to top Go down
http://penguinscape.forumarena.com
Posh
Posh

Number of posts : 496
Coins :
Getting up in the morning Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Getting up in the morning Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Getting up in the morning   Getting up in the morning Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 12:02 pm

Yes, I hate getting up early for school. I've been staying up as late as 4:00 in the morning on weekends and schoold days and I have to tell you two hours of sleep is a killer. But chatting and hanging out with friends until the break of dawn is totally worth the lack of sleep! (razzing emote, wherever it is).
Back to top Go down
http://poshbabez.wordpress.com/
Biggyp
Head Admin
Head Admin
Biggyp

Number of posts : 816
Coins :
Getting up in the morning Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Getting up in the morning Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Getting up in the morning   Getting up in the morning Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 5:02 pm

I usually hate waking up early in the morning for school. That makes it harder for me to sleep in during the weekend.
Back to top Go down
http://cpnightclub.net
Somu
New Penguin
New Penguin

Number of posts : 23
Coins :

Registration date : 2008-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Getting up in the morning   Getting up in the morning Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 10:14 am

Like as same as biggyp. Well as i like to be with friends. As if being with family is so cool and than sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Monksal85
Commander In Cheif - Almost?
Commander In Cheif - Almost?
Monksal85

Number of posts : 513
Coins :
Getting up in the morning Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Getting up in the morning Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Getting up in the morning   Getting up in the morning Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 5:16 pm

Waking up for schoo sucks. I personally have to get up at 6:20 to make sure I shower and that I can get all of my homework done. Some nights its really bad though, like last night, where I only got home at 1 a.m. (I was in Philadelphia for the 76ers game)
Back to top Go down
http://cp-memories.piczo.com
Grizzle Man
King Penguin
King Penguin
Grizzle Man

Number of posts : 564
Coins :
Getting up in the morning Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Getting up in the morning Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Getting up in the morning   Getting up in the morning Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 10:04 am

I don't really mind. I get home early, so I don't care.
Back to top Go down
http://grizzleman.wordpress.com
Mario800123
Growing Penguin
Growing Penguin
Mario800123

Number of posts : 85
Location : Ummmmm......hey! Why do you want to know??!! Spy!!!
Coins :
Getting up in the morning Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Getting up in the morning Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Getting up in the morning   Getting up in the morning Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 11:37 pm

I only hate it if its a school day,but I ussaly hate it!
Back to top Go down
http://paul28572.wordpress.com/
nickzzy
Master Penguin
Master Penguin
nickzzy

Number of posts : 362
Coins :
Getting up in the morning Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100Getting up in the morning Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Getting up in the morning   Getting up in the morning Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 5:41 pm

I really hate getting up early in the morning even if it's not for school lol.
Back to top Go down
GengarEatedYou
New Penguin
New Penguin
GengarEatedYou

Number of posts : 32
Coins :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Getting up in the morning   Getting up in the morning Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 4:34 pm

Cruasader wrote:
Depends on whether I have to go to school or not Getting up in the morning 955530

same here. Since i will have to get up earlier for Middle school, Ill HATE IT RIGHT DOWN TO THE END!!!

~Gengar
Back to top Go down
blastjamyo
New Penguin
New Penguin

Number of posts : 15
Coins :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Getting up in the morning   Getting up in the morning Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 4:53 pm

Yes I do hate getting up early to go to school.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubpenguincheathq.com
Sid Fan
New Penguin
New Penguin

Number of posts : 18
Coins :

Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Getting up in the morning   Getting up in the morning Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 6:50 pm

I would like to be able to get up earlyier so i like it.
Back to top Go down
Nitro 95
Master Penguin
Master Penguin
Nitro 95

Number of posts : 444
Coins :
Getting up in the morning Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Getting up in the morning Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Getting up in the morning   Getting up in the morning Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 10:25 am

I really hate it! Getting up in the morning for school stinks. I don't like it at all. Just for school and stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cpkingdom.forumotion.com
dalek
New Penguin
New Penguin

Number of posts : 1
Coins :

Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Getting up in the morning   Getting up in the morning Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 5:09 pm

i hate it i hate it i wanna exterminate my alarm clock!
Back to top Go down
cb hr
New Penguin
New Penguin
cb hr

Number of posts : 10
Coins :

Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Getting up in the morning   Getting up in the morning Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 2:12 pm

yes :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting up in the morning   Getting up in the morning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting up in the morning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Disscussin :: Chit-Chat-
Jump to: