Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I guess I should post too...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Monksal85
Commander In Cheif - Almost?
Monksal85

Number of posts : 513
Coins :
I guess I should post too... Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100I guess I should post too... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-05

I guess I should post too... Empty
PostSubject: I guess I should post too...   I guess I should post too... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 5:01 pm

Since the other mods posted, I thought I would welcome myself in too. :P

I am Monksal85, I joined Club Penguin in June of 2006. My first penguin was Monksal85, who is perma banned, then Monksal84, who is perma banned, and now I am on a penguin called "Safedge." (I didn't make it.) I joined MC forums in August of 2006 and have known Biggy since then. I have also been modding this forum since around the beginning of the old CP Night Club Forum. I liked to be called Monks, Monkey, Alex (my real name), but you can call me what ever you want. If you have any questions, you can PM me.

Well thats enough about me and I usually don't blaber on like that, but I felt it was necessary! 8) I am glad to be here and I hope we can make this forum a popular and fun place!
Back to top Go down
http://cp-memories.piczo.com
Cruasader
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Cruasader

Number of posts : 171
Coins :
I guess I should post too... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I guess I should post too... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: I guess I should post too...   I guess I should post too... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 6:05 pm

Oh, its you :x

Whats up! :face:
Back to top Go down
http://penguinscape.forumarena.com
Posh
Posh

Number of posts : 496
Coins :
I guess I should post too... Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100I guess I should post too... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: I guess I should post too...   I guess I should post too... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 6:41 pm

Hi Monks, nice to see you again. How have you been? Wow, you are so descriptive. Will there be a quiz after this? lol. Anyways good to have you back here also.

<3Posh 8)
Back to top Go down
http://poshbabez.wordpress.com/
Monksal85
Monksal85

Number of posts : 513
Coins :

Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: I guess I should post too...   I guess I should post too... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 7:33 pm

Posh wrote:
Hi Monks, nice to see you again. How have you been? Wow, you are so descriptive. Will there be a quiz after this? lol. Anyways good to have you back here also.

<3Posh 8)

Yes, first question. What is my adress? :roll: (If you can answer this, go away. :shock: )

Jk, hey posh and hey crusader. :P
Back to top Go down
http://cp-memories.piczo.com
CC'eh!
Growing Penguin
Growing Penguin
CC'eh!

Number of posts : 95
Location : Somewhere, over the rainbow, way up... Hey! I can see your house from here!
Coins :
I guess I should post too... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I guess I should post too... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: I guess I should post too...   I guess I should post too... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 4:24 pm

'Ello
;)

I can't give you your address. I could give you Biggy's, but not yours.
:P

Anyway, um, have fun, and I hope your a good mod.
;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I guess I should post too...   I guess I should post too... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I guess I should post too...
Page 1 of 1