Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

forum section for DEM PENGUINZ

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
djlambofun
New Penguin
New Penguin

Number of posts : 14
Coins :
forum section for DEM PENGUINZ Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100forum section for DEM PENGUINZ Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-21

forum section for DEM PENGUINZ Empty
PostSubject: forum section for DEM PENGUINZ   forum section for DEM PENGUINZ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 1:44 am

I want DEM PENGUINZ to come back, I will run it but wouldn't mind your guys help. We can just have text battles or text freestyles and BIGGYP if you can make some music videos of us together that would rock.

I still got the account to beats2rap2.com which costed me $30.

Members get the password to listen to insturmentals for free!

http://www.myspace.com/turbodaze ADD ME

I got some sweet party pictures, tell me what you think
Back to top Go down
Monksal85
Commander In Cheif - Almost?
Commander In Cheif - Almost?
Monksal85

Number of posts : 513
Coins :
forum section for DEM PENGUINZ Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100forum section for DEM PENGUINZ Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: forum section for DEM PENGUINZ   forum section for DEM PENGUINZ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 4:25 pm

I like the idea because it fits the "CP Night Club" theme. It's up to biggy, but I think we should bring it back....

Such gooooooood times....
Back to top Go down
http://cp-memories.piczo.com
Biggyp
Head Admin
Head Admin
Biggyp

Number of posts : 816
Coins :
forum section for DEM PENGUINZ Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100forum section for DEM PENGUINZ Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: forum section for DEM PENGUINZ   forum section for DEM PENGUINZ Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 7:34 pm

I would like to bring it back Lambo and Monks, but I just can't. I have way to much things to do. I am even a bit behind on my own site, and my own videos because of so much going on in my life these past couple months.

I understand you guys want a section for just "Dem Penguinz," but the only thing I would allow is for you guys just to make a topic in the "Clubs and Teams" section.

If you have any questions about this, then you could just private message me.
Back to top Go down
http://cpnightclub.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: forum section for DEM PENGUINZ   forum section for DEM PENGUINZ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

forum section for DEM PENGUINZ
Page 1 of 1