Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vital Viper Hacked?

Go down 
+2
Brent10009
Somu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Somu
New Penguin
New Penguin

Number of posts : 23
Coins :
Vital Viper Hacked? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Vital Viper Hacked? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-10

Vital Viper Hacked? Empty
PostSubject: Vital Viper Hacked?   Vital Viper Hacked? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 10:24 am

I heared that vital viper actually got hacked. i think not hacked but used by trainer. vital viper comes in mammoth..everyday.
Back to top Go down
Brent10009
Cool Penguin
Cool Penguin
Brent10009

Number of posts : 156
Coins :
Vital Viper Hacked? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Vital Viper Hacked? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Vital Viper Hacked?   Vital Viper Hacked? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 7:45 pm

Well, who really cares about Vital theses days? All he does is try to be the best of them all. :lol!:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Brent10009
Posh
Posh

Number of posts : 496
Coins :
Vital Viper Hacked? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Vital Viper Hacked? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Vital Viper Hacked?   Vital Viper Hacked? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 12:21 am

Now Brent, let us be nice here. Although, he does get a lot of attention on Club Penguin, Vital Viper is the same as everyone else in the CP community.
Back to top Go down
http://poshbabez.wordpress.com/
Somu
New Penguin
New Penguin

Coins :

PostSubject: Re: Vital Viper Hacked?   Vital Viper Hacked? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 1:03 pm

Everyone thinks that vital is a cp staff member, And when he comes all gets around him and some who dont know about vital too get there because they think some free item is there! :lol!:
Back to top Go down
Monksal85
Commander In Cheif - Almost?
Monksal85

Number of posts : 513
Coins :
Vital Viper Hacked? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Vital Viper Hacked? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Vital Viper Hacked?   Vital Viper Hacked? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 3:21 pm

Vital Viper only got as you guys put it "famous" because he spammed MC forums right when the Club Penguin section opened. This made everyone bow down to him.

I love how stupid little rumors are made up about someone so igsignificant. :roll:
Back to top Go down
http://cp-memories.piczo.com
CC'eh!
Growing Penguin
Growing Penguin
CC'eh!

Number of posts : 95
Location : Somewhere, over the rainbow, way up... Hey! I can see your house from here!
Coins :

Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Vital Viper Hacked?   Vital Viper Hacked? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 4:20 pm

You're all wrong, Vital Viper is an MC mod. That's why he's so popular. Lots of people know that he's a mod, and the others bow down to him when all the people who know him crowd around him.
:P
Back to top Go down
Monksal85
Monksal85

Coins :

PostSubject: Re: Vital Viper Hacked?   Vital Viper Hacked? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 5:27 pm

CC'eh! wrote:
You're all wrong, Vital Viper is an MC mod. That's why he's so popular. Lots of people know that he's a mod, and the others bow down to him when all the people who know him crowd around him.
:P

He is a mod on the penguin forums, not the main ones.
Back to top Go down
CC'eh!
Growing Penguin
Growing Penguin
CC'eh!

Number of posts : 95
Location : Somewhere, over the rainbow, way up... Hey! I can see your house from here!
Coins :

Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Vital Viper Hacked?   Vital Viper Hacked? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 6:02 pm

Oh yeah, sorry about that :oops:

But that's why everyone wants to 'hack' him.
Back to top Go down
Monksal85
Monksal85

Coins :

PostSubject: Re: Vital Viper Hacked?   Vital Viper Hacked? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 9:25 pm

I don't understand what so many people see in a 21 year old gaming nerd who plays a virtual penguin game for 8 year olds.
Back to top Go down
Posh
Posh

Number of posts : 496
Coins :

Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Vital Viper Hacked?   Vital Viper Hacked? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 6:31 pm

Monksal85 wrote:
I don't understand what so many people see in a 21 year old gaming nerd who plays a virtual penguin game for 8 year olds.

Actually, I could never understand that myself. Along with many others that people in the Club Penguin community go crazy for. But, I guess they have their own reasons. "To each their own".
Back to top Go down
http://poshbabez.wordpress.com/
Somu
New Penguin
New Penguin

Coins :

PostSubject: Re: Vital Viper Hacked?   Vital Viper Hacked? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 8:42 am

Vital Viper is really a rude penguin. I report him several time but CP doesnt ban him???
Back to top Go down
Cruasader
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Cruasader

Number of posts : 171
Coins :

Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Vital Viper Hacked?   Vital Viper Hacked? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 2:09 pm

Monksal85 wrote:

I've been wondering the same thing for the past two years. Its just something I will never understand I suppose.
Back to top Go down
http://penguinscape.forumarena.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vital Viper Hacked?   Vital Viper Hacked? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vital Viper Hacked?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Game Disscussion :: General CP Chat-
Jump to: