Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Water Party Reveiw (your say)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NWC2
Master Penguin
Master Penguin
NWC2

Number of posts : 337
Coins :
Water Party Reveiw (your say) Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100Water Party Reveiw (your say) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-17

Water Party Reveiw (your say) Empty
PostSubject: Water Party Reveiw (your say)   Water Party Reveiw (your say) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 3:13 pm

Tell me your reveiw of the water party to see if you liked it as much as me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Nwc2cp
solnce71
Cool Penguin
Cool Penguin
solnce71

Number of posts : 149
Coins :
Water Party Reveiw (your say) Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Water Party Reveiw (your say) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Water Party Reveiw (your say)   Water Party Reveiw (your say) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 8:13 pm

i would rate it 3/5
Back to top Go down
Biggyp
Head Admin
Head Admin
Biggyp

Number of posts : 816
Coins :
Water Party Reveiw (your say) Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Water Party Reveiw (your say) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Water Party Reveiw (your say)   Water Party Reveiw (your say) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 8:36 pm

I rate the party a 9 out of 10. It is a blast for myself and several of my other Club Penguin friends. I love all the decorations and the new room they brought with the whale for this party only.
Back to top Go down
http://cpnightclub.net
Posh
Posh

Number of posts : 496
Coins :
Water Party Reveiw (your say) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Water Party Reveiw (your say) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Water Party Reveiw (your say)   Water Party Reveiw (your say) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 1:29 pm

I actually like the party...the decorations are fab...it's always nice to see the aftermath of the Club Penguin staff's creation.
Back to top Go down
http://poshbabez.wordpress.com/
Bella
New Penguin
New Penguin
Bella

Number of posts : 26
Coins :
Water Party Reveiw (your say) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Water Party Reveiw (your say) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Water Party Reveiw (your say)   Water Party Reveiw (your say) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 8:38 pm

I think that the water party was Ok.. What did you think? Water Party Reveiw (your say) 339708
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Water Party Reveiw (your say)   Water Party Reveiw (your say) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Water Party Reveiw (your say)
Page 1 of 1