Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

green puffle at ice rink

Go down 
+3
Posh
nickzzy
solnce71
7 posters
AuthorMessage
solnce71
Cool Penguin
Cool Penguin
solnce71

Number of posts : 149
Coins :
green puffle at ice rink Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100green puffle at ice rink Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-10

green puffle at ice rink Empty
PostSubject: green puffle at ice rink   green puffle at ice rink Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 5:49 pm

the green puffle from the nightclub is at the icerink!!!hes out there to get some air like it said on the news
Back to top Go down
nickzzy
Master Penguin
Master Penguin
nickzzy

Number of posts : 362
Coins :
green puffle at ice rink Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100green puffle at ice rink Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: green puffle at ice rink   green puffle at ice rink Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 5:55 pm

Oh yeah cool he's no more in the nightclub, wow thanks for the update solnce, I didn't notice but I think this should go in the update section because you're actually giving up and update.
Back to top Go down
solnce71
Cool Penguin
Cool Penguin
solnce71

Number of posts : 149
Coins :
green puffle at ice rink Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100green puffle at ice rink Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: green puffle at ice rink   green puffle at ice rink Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 5:57 pm

oh whoops silly me green puffle at ice rink 548895
Back to top Go down
Posh
Posh

Number of posts : 496
Coins :
green puffle at ice rink Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100green puffle at ice rink Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: green puffle at ice rink   green puffle at ice rink Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 5:58 pm

Yes, I forgot to mention that. If you stand on the left side of the circle line that's located in the middle. He does his upside down hat trick. If you stand there it will look like he's hovering over your head.
Back to top Go down
http://poshbabez.wordpress.com/
nickzzy
Master Penguin
Master Penguin
nickzzy

Number of posts : 362
Coins :
green puffle at ice rink Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100green puffle at ice rink Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: green puffle at ice rink   green puffle at ice rink Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:03 pm

Posh wrote:
Yes, I forgot to mention that. If you stand on the left side of the circle line that's located in the middle. He does his upside down hat trick. If you stand there it will look like he's hovering over your head.

Cool I've got to try that!
Back to top Go down
tony401
Cool Penguin
Cool Penguin
tony401

Number of posts : 102
Coins :
green puffle at ice rink Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100green puffle at ice rink Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: green puffle at ice rink   green puffle at ice rink Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:14 pm

I hate it you cant play hockey!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tony401.com
Monksal85
Commander In Cheif - Almost?
Commander In Cheif - Almost?
Monksal85

Number of posts : 513
Coins :
green puffle at ice rink Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100green puffle at ice rink Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: green puffle at ice rink   green puffle at ice rink Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:39 am

That's pretty cool, but like tony said, no more hockey.
Back to top Go down
http://cp-memories.piczo.com
Biggyp
Head Admin
Head Admin
Biggyp

Number of posts : 816
Coins :
green puffle at ice rink Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100green puffle at ice rink Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: green puffle at ice rink   green puffle at ice rink Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:05 am

It's cool what the Green Puffle does at the Ice Rink, but he should of stuck with the Night Club. He fit in better there, and we could play Hockey.
Back to top Go down
http://cpnightclub.net
Nitro 95
Master Penguin
Master Penguin
Nitro 95

Number of posts : 444
Coins :
green puffle at ice rink Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100green puffle at ice rink Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: green puffle at ice rink   green puffle at ice rink Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:49 am

I don't like it that much well, looks nice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cpkingdom.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: green puffle at ice rink   green puffle at ice rink Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

green puffle at ice rink
Page 1 of 1