Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oscar dudes real life blogg

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Oscar Dude
Growing Penguin
Growing Penguin

Number of posts : 50
Coins :
Oscar dudes real life blogg Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Oscar dudes real life blogg Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-15

Oscar dudes real life blogg Empty
PostSubject: Oscar dudes real life blogg   Oscar dudes real life blogg Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 12:29 pm

hey this is tommy here
today has been very hectic and weird..
ok i had to go into school and pick the subjects im keeping
well i can keep wooshop because i did somthing..
well the teacher AKA Devil wears glasses said he was gonna get the whole class up to laugh at me because i wasnt able to cut the wood right.. so then he kept picking on me so i got the wood and saw and then threw it at him and ran away.. LOL
so thats why i cant keep on wood shop
so i chose Technical graphics, French ,Business and computers (even though im better than the computer teacher!)

when i got home my cousin was there waiting for me so then me and her were gona make this thing for youtube called science nerd so she got her phone and made me act like a nerd then she pushed me into an electric wire and i got stuck to it.. and it reallly hurt. i dont know if she posted it on youtube yet when its uploaded i will post it here.
i got to go now anyways to go see my horse booger.
cya laterz taterz
Back to top Go down
http://oscas.wordpress.com

Oscar dudes real life blogg
Page 1 of 1