Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More Focus on the Forums

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Monksal85
Commander In Cheif - Almost?
Commander In Cheif - Almost?
Monksal85

Number of posts : 513
Coins :
More Focus on the Forums Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100More Focus on the Forums Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-05

More Focus on the Forums Empty
PostSubject: More Focus on the Forums   More Focus on the Forums Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 7:11 pm

Well its true, now I am able to have more focus on these forums. Usually when I had spare time, I would spend it swimming, hanging out with friends, or playing xbox. That is why I was rarely active here.

However, now that school is starting, harder classes are expected in the upcoming year, my friends are starting fall sports (which I don't play any), most of my spare time would be for this and xbox 360.

BUT!!! My xbox 360 decided to die on me today, and I will not have it for a month, while it is away for repairs. This means that I will have most of my spare time to spend on here so I can keep up with this forum.
Back to top Go down
http://cp-memories.piczo.com
ceryt56
Growing Penguin
Growing Penguin
ceryt56

Number of posts : 82
Coins :
More Focus on the Forums Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100More Focus on the Forums Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-04

More Focus on the Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Focus on the Forums   More Focus on the Forums Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 5:44 pm

Well, I am sorry to hear that your Xbox 360 die. Hope it gonna work.
Back to top Go down
http://clubpenguinrocks0.ning.com

More Focus on the Forums
Page 1 of 1