Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We Need To Make CpNightClub Forums Active Again!!!

Go down 
+3
Ghost
Biggyp
Brent10009
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Brent10009
Cool Penguin
Cool Penguin
Brent10009

Number of posts : 156
Coins :
We Need To Make CpNightClub Forums Active Again!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100We Need To Make CpNightClub Forums Active Again!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-04

We Need To Make CpNightClub Forums Active Again!!! Empty
PostSubject: We Need To Make CpNightClub Forums Active Again!!!   We Need To Make CpNightClub Forums Active Again!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 6:39 pm

I've been going to the CpNightClub forums EVERYDAY, and NO one not even the owner even comes here or even posts! We need to start posting again. We need to complete CpNightClub's goals! So join the forum, start posting and have fun We Need To Make CpNightClub Forums Active Again!!! 646607 We Need To Make CpNightClub Forums Active Again!!! 646607 We Need To Make CpNightClub Forums Active Again!!! 646607 We Need To Make CpNightClub Forums Active Again!!! 646607 We Need To Make CpNightClub Forums Active Again!!! 646607 We Need To Make CpNightClub Forums Active Again!!! 646607 We Need To Make CpNightClub Forums Active Again!!! 72537
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Brent10009
Biggyp
Head Admin
Head Admin
Biggyp

Number of posts : 816
Coins :
We Need To Make CpNightClub Forums Active Again!!! Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100We Need To Make CpNightClub Forums Active Again!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Make CpNightClub Forums Active Again!!!   We Need To Make CpNightClub Forums Active Again!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 6:58 pm

The only reason I do not post a lot is because of other things I am doing, and there is no one else that seems to be very active.
The sites views seem to increases, but I am not sure why the forums do not.
Back to top Go down
http://cpnightclub.net
Brent10009
Cool Penguin
Cool Penguin
Brent10009

Number of posts : 156
Coins :
We Need To Make CpNightClub Forums Active Again!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100We Need To Make CpNightClub Forums Active Again!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Make CpNightClub Forums Active Again!!!   We Need To Make CpNightClub Forums Active Again!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 7:02 pm

Biggyp wrote:
The only reason I do not post a lot is because of other things I am doing, and there is no one else that seems to be very active.
The sites views seem to increases, but I am not sure why the forums do not.

I been the only one visiting the forum, I never have posted because no one else has, but I think it's time to go back on track and accomplish your goals!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Brent10009
Ghost
New Penguin
New Penguin

Number of posts : 11
Coins :

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Make CpNightClub Forums Active Again!!!   We Need To Make CpNightClub Forums Active Again!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 7:04 pm

Please don't spam in your first post. Anyway, yeah, this forum needs active kids.
Back to top Go down
Cruasader
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Cruasader

Number of posts : 171
Coins :

Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Make CpNightClub Forums Active Again!!!   We Need To Make CpNightClub Forums Active Again!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 8:49 pm

I check the forums everyday too, but I'm not usually the one to start conversations. I just join them.
Back to top Go down
http://penguinscape.forumarena.com
Posh
Posh

Number of posts : 496
Coins :
We Need To Make CpNightClub Forums Active Again!!! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100We Need To Make CpNightClub Forums Active Again!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Make CpNightClub Forums Active Again!!!   We Need To Make CpNightClub Forums Active Again!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 1:16 am

I have to admit, I have not been active for the last week (embarressed). And you are right Brent, we all have been neglecting posting. I will try my best to post more often, no, let me take that back I will post more often.
Back to top Go down
http://poshbabez.wordpress.com/
Monksal85
Commander In Cheif - Almost?
Commander In Cheif - Almost?
Monksal85

Number of posts : 513
Coins :
We Need To Make CpNightClub Forums Active Again!!! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100We Need To Make CpNightClub Forums Active Again!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Make CpNightClub Forums Active Again!!!   We Need To Make CpNightClub Forums Active Again!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 5:20 pm

As some of you might have known I havn't had internet access for the past 2 weeks, so I apologize for not being on here.
Back to top Go down
http://cp-memories.piczo.com
CC'eh!
Growing Penguin
Growing Penguin
CC'eh!

Number of posts : 95
Location : Somewhere, over the rainbow, way up... Hey! I can see your house from here!
Coins :

Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Make CpNightClub Forums Active Again!!!   We Need To Make CpNightClub Forums Active Again!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 8:35 pm

And a fuse in my computer blew up (something like that, anyway We Need To Make CpNightClub Forums Active Again!!! 292118 - no fire was involved, though We Need To Make CpNightClub Forums Active Again!!! 292118 ), which may have stopped me being active. Hopefully it should be done by around Saturday, though. ;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Make CpNightClub Forums Active Again!!!   We Need To Make CpNightClub Forums Active Again!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We Need To Make CpNightClub Forums Active Again!!!
Page 1 of 1